WHEN YOU FEEL ALONE ~ Precious Victor Akah

There are times in life when you may feel alone, but when such feelings come, due to the fact that people you thought should help you, support you, or be with you in your trying time all deserted you, always remember you are not truly alone (if you're a child of God). 

Interestingly, Prophet Elijah went through such. Paul the Apostle experienced such moments too. Paul speaking in 2 Timothy 4:16-17 says, "At my first defense, no one came to my support, but everyone deserted me. May it not be held against them. But the Lord stood at my side and gave me strength, so that through me the message might be fully proclaimed and all the Gentiles might hear it. And I was delivered from the lion’s mouth."

When you find yourself in such state, don't give in to depression and sorrow, remind yourself that God is with you. Just as God was with Paul and delivered him, rest assured that God is with you and will deliver you also.

The truth is, if you ever look to man for help, you'll always end up disappointed. Man cannot deliver you in all situations. There is a limit man's help can go. So when people do not show up when you needed them or fail to help when you sought their help, try your best not to hold it against them, like apostle Paul did. Because some sincerely were not capable of helping you as of the time you asked for their help; every man is going through one challenge or the other. There is no man on earth who is free from life's challenges; whether Christian or not. The advantage we have as Christians is that our God is capable and has promised to deliver us from ALL challenges of life.

When you're tempted to feel you're all alone, remind yourself of God's promises to you in His Word. Some of which is:
Matthew 28:20, "and lo, I am with you always [remaining with you perpetually—regardless of circumstance, and on every occasion], even to the end of the age.” AMP
Hebrews 13:5, "for He has said, “I will never [under any circumstances] desert you [nor give you up nor leave you without support, nor will I in any degree leave you helpless], nor will I forsake or let you down or relax My hold on you [assuredly not]! AMP

Read these scriptures and meditate on them and joy will overwhelm you. Sing and dance unto the Lord. Praise Him in such moments. Communicate with Him in prayer; fellowship with the Holy Spirit in worship songs and prayers. And your freedom, salvation, deliverance, supernatural help, will come sooner than expected.

Never rely on man for help. Never bear grudge or keep malice with any man who failed to help or support you when you needed assistance or asked for help. Forgive them, and look up to God, so that God can step in and help you.

I have encountered many challenges in my 11 years of being a child of God, but God has faithfully saved and delivered me from them all, just as He promised. Therefore, I am confident and unperturbed knowing that no matter the present challenge I am facing or will encounter in the future, God Almighty, will still come to my rescue.

If you're not yet a child of God, please consider doing so now. It is extremely difficult to go through life alone and try to overcome all the challenges life throws at you all alone; you need God. Accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour today, so He can fight your battles and give you peace, joy and rest. Delay no further. Vain and unreliable is the help of man. Reliable, punctual and faithful is the help of God.

Shalom.


Comments


Popular Posts

POPULAR POSTS

NEED HELP?

Name

Email *

Message *