DARE TO BELIEVE ~ Precious Victor Akah


A lot of people, professing Christians especially, read the Bible without believing what is written in it, and I wonder, why then do you read the Bible if you don't believe that what is written in it is true and a reality that can also become your own reality? Why read the Bible if you don't believe that you can experience the wonderful promises of God embedded in it?

Well, I'm here today, to challenge you to DARE TO BELIEVE THE WORD OF GOD.
I have this testimony to share in relation to this; to encourage you to believe God's Word. It is only when you believe that you'll see. If you don't truly believe, God won't bring to pass His promises in your life.

Some weeks ago, I did an amazing work for a client, but due to some change in the payment method, which the client wrongly perceived to be arduous, the client rebuffed the new payment method that was introduced and declined paying for the already finished work. This was hurting.

I felt really bad because I had put in a considerable amount of time, resources and effort in the work to achieve a highly satisfying result. While in this state, I immediately remembered what God had promised me in His Word, which has been producing results for me everytime I reminded God of it. And which I know is what will successfully propel this client to pay for the finished work.

What is that promise?
"...my chosen ones will long enjoy the work of their hands. They will not labor in vain." Isaiah 65:22-23. This Word I strongly held on to, believed, and began confessing continually. When Satan brought his lies and fears that I've worked in vain, I threw this scripture back to him.

The Holy Spirit also gave me this sure Word of His from Pastor Victor Akah: "If you can think it and your mind can conceive it that God can do it, then it'll happen". I believed this word and kept confessing it too that I'll get paid for the work I had done. 

Guess what? After about almost three weeks, this client of mine came back, requested for the work I had done, and made payment for the work, even added a tip. I rejoiced greatly! God brought my client back, because I believed His promise to me in His word that I shall not labour in vain and that I'll eat the fruit of my labor. God brought His Word to pass because I believed and kept reminding Him of His promise.

If you too will have faith in the Word of God you read daily, you will have testimonies to share with God's people, even with unbelievers, to bring them to Christ.

Note this however: you must keep believing until God does what you're trusting Him to do. If I had given up after one week or two weeks of confessing God's Word and waiting for the client to return, God would probably not bring this client back. So, it is important to keep believing till your desired change, miracle, or testimony is born. 

Are you believing God for something now? Keep believing till God does it. Don't give up on God's Word and promises. His Word and promises are trustworthy. 

Dare to believe God's Word!

Shalom.




Comments


Popular Posts

POPULAR POSTS

NEED HELP?

Name

Email *

Message *