PREPARING FOR PREGNANCY (Written to Prospective Mothers) ~ Precious Victor Akah


Before I got married, I had seen, watched and heard stories of the experiences of women while pregnant, and they're majorly not positive. You would hear people say that pregnant women experience nausea, vomit a lot, spit quite often, and the list goes on. I particularly hated that frequent vomiting and spitting and prayed I don't experience it when pregnant. 

It did bother me as a single person, in addition to other frightful things I heard and saw which tried to put some sort of fear in me then. But God saw my concern and arranged for me to come in contact with the truth I needed at that time for my freedom.

One day, I heard a peculiar teaching from a woman of God. In her teaching, she said, "WORDS ARE SEEDS. WORDS DO NOT DIE. WHATEVER YOU SAY GOES INTO THE FUTURE, AHEAD OF YOU TO PRODUCE OR FORM WHAT YOU HAVE COMMANDED, SAID OR DECLARED. WHATEVER WORDS YOU SOW INTO YOUR LIFE AND FUTURE, YOU'LL REAP LATER. WORDS DO NOT DIE." 

I was honestly liberated by this teaching. She revealed the unusual power behind speaking into one's life and destiny using the law of seed and harvest. The law of seed and harvest is an eternal law established by God, which states that whatever a man sows, he'll surely reap. 

"Whatever a man sows, he will reap in return." Galatians 6:7. I was overjoyed by this revelation I got, and the Holy Spirit backed up the revelation with Proverbs 18:20 which says, "From the fruit of their mouth a person’s stomach is filled; with the harvest of their lips they are satisfied." In other words, the positive words that a man speaks will fill his life with good things of life; he will be satisfied with what his lips have said.

So, I opened my electronic note (installed on my phone) and wrote down positive confessions I would say to myself daily, and included is the positive confessions of how pain-free, pleasing and smooth my pregnancy journey would be.This is some of the daily confessions I wrote down and began to say to myself every morning: 

"I shall not experience labour pains because Jesus bore my pains on the cross. During pregnancy, I'll not spit around like many women do because the curse has been broken by Jesus. I will give birth to all the children the Lord has given me without pains because the curse has been broken by Jesus. I'll breastfeed all my children without pains because the curse has been broken by Jesus. I'll carry all my pregnancies without discomfort, pain or difficulties, and without swollen body or body parts. I'll not experience any bad symptoms or effects that women experience after childbirth. I deliver all my children naturally, with ease."

Dear reader, the word of God is powerful. It says in Job 22:28 to every child of God: You will also declare a thing, and it will be established for you; so light will shine on your ways." This means that as a child of God, whatever you say and declare to yourself and about your life in accordance with God's Word and will, it'll be established by God, for the expectations of the righteous shall be granted.

I made those confessions as often as possible before I got married (while in courtship) and kept adding to the note as the Holy Spirit inspired me, and when I got married in 2021 and became pregnant in 2022, I want to tell you in all honesty that I didn't experience frequent vomiting (I didn't even vomit for one day). I also did not spit around. I didn't even experience symptoms of early pregnancy. 

I only thought I had conceived when I did not see my period at the usual time of the month it ought to come out (so I was like 1 month gone, before I realized I had conceived - because there was nothing unusual except missing my period). This is how powerful your words are as a child of God. You can be exempted from experiencing that which is common to all women while pregnant by your WORDS.

I carried my pregnancy to full-term and I was not admitted for one day in the hospital for any sickness or issue, neither was I weak. In fact, I went to work until two days to my delivery date. I mean, it was a smooth journey, no sickness, no pain, no strange occurrences. I had so much strength (graciously supplied by God). 

This is what the Lord did for me and I was well satisfied with the fruit of my lips. I enjoyed the fruit of the seeds I had sown in words many years ago before I got married.

So, what are you waiting for to take advantage of the power in your spoken words? Start now (while single or just married) to sow the seeds you want to reap in future when you become pregnant. Those frightful things you've seen or heard that pregnant women experience that you don't want to experience or is making you afraid of becoming pregnant, start now to address those issues and cast out those fears with POSITIVE CONFESSIONS. 

Whether it is the fear of dying while giving birth, or the fear of delivering by CS or natural birth, or the fear of losing your child while giving birth, or delay in conception. Whatever may be the fear, address them now. Write down POSITIVE WORDS AND CONFESSIONS countering those fears and addressing those issues of concern and start declaring them to yourself and into your future now. Declare the number of children you want to have and how you want to deliver them. Declare how handsome, wise, God-fearing, intelligent and beautiful your children will be. Make them a daily confession if possible.

Please note however that this privilege is only given to born again children of God by God. So, you must first be born again to become a child of God for this to work for you. If you're not born again, it wouldn't work. Why? James 5:16 says, The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results." Therefore, only a righteous person can wield this power. And you become righteous by being born again. Please repent of your sins and accept Jesus into your life by saying this word of prayer:

"Lord Jesus, I confess you as my personal Lord and Saviour. I repent of my sins. Forgive me my wrongs as I choose to walk in the path of righteousness and holy living henceforth. Thank You, for I am righteous. Thank You, for I am a child of God."

Please serve God wholeheartedly and with holiness from today, so that your words will be established by Him as His child.

Stay blessed.

Read our previous blog post HERE


Comments


Popular Posts

POPULAR POSTS

NEED HELP?

Name

Email *

Message *